Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints dates back to 1820. Today, this local branch of the church, located on E. Cherokee Drive in Canton, offers the local residents of Cherokee County a place to worship and study the Mormon faith. With youth programs, child care, Missionary groups as well as a number of other community activities, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is focused on family, marriage and the surrounding community. It invites everyone in the surrounding area to join them for Sunday services beginning at 1pm.
- Hours: Sacrament, 1pm; First meeting start time, 2:15pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking with ramp access
- What makes this community special?: Family-oriented with a responsibility to the community. We are united by a commitment to Jesus Christ.
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Mormon
- Congregation size: 500
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes