MARTA plans to hire part-time bus operators, and will offer on-site interviews from 8-11 a.m., Saturday at its headquarters.
MARTA headquarters is located at 2424 Piedmont Road N.E. The building is located at Lindbergh Center Station on the Red and Gold Rail lines. Parking is available at the deck on Sidney Marcus Boulevard adjacent to the headquarters building.
Professional attire is advised for the job fair. Excellent customer service skills are required and applicants must be able to work flexible hours to help MARTA meet its operational needs.
Candidates should also bring the following:
- Valid Georgia Class “B” CDL driver’s license or CDL permit with Passenger Endorsement
- 7-year Motor Vehicle Report
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (i.e. GED)
- Documents verifying your eligibility to work in the U.S. (such as a birth certificate, Social Security card or passport)
- A resume with a valid email address and phone number
Applicants must be at least 21-years-old and are required to pass all tests related to the position, including a physical exam with a drug/alcohol screen and a customer service assessment.
Excellent customer service skills are required and applicants must be able to work flexible hours to help MARTA meet its operational needs.
Pay starts at $13.68 an hour with a top rate of $19.54 an hour, and MARTA offers excellent benefits and opportunities for advancement.