Listed below are some New Year's Eve celebrations we've found in Cherokee:
- Riverstone Corner Bistro in Canton will have live music by Aspen Countryman between 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. Tuesday. The restaurant will have two options for dinner for two. More details can be found on their Facebook event page. You can also call (770) 704-7325 for more information.
- Winchester WoodFire Grill in Hickory Flat will have a special New Year's Eve menu, which will include a buffet-style meal. Cost is $45 per adult and $15 per child. Reservations must be made to take advantage of the event. Call (770) 345-4745 for more information.
- JUMP Kitchen will host David McCoy and The Coming Attractions at its celebration, which gets underway at 9 p.m. Tuesday. JUMP Kitchen sits at 1083 Buckhead Crossing in Woodstock.
- Papa P's will have its New Year's Eve celebration starts at 7 p.m. Tuesday. The restaurant is at 2295 Towne Lake Parkway #160 in Woodstock.
- Fire Stone Wood Fire Pizza & Grill's 3rd annual celebration will include a five-course meal and a champagne toast. The cost is $50 per person between 5 p.m. and 11 p.m. Call (770) 926-6778 to make your reservation as soon as possible.
- ICE Martini Bar's event will feature DJ Eddie Delgado bringing the music, a complimentary champagne toast at midnight, prizes and more. Tickets are $25 per person and can be purchased on the company's event page.