That’s one clear lesson from our quest to find Patch readers’ choices for the best Latin American food in the suburbs north and west of Atlanta.
Among the Patches in Cobb, Cherokee, Bartow, Paulding and Douglas counties, readers chose four La Parrilla and two Los Reyes locations as the best Mexican or Latin American cuisine in town.
Two Patches, Kennesaw with Papi’s Cuban & Caribbean Grill and East Cobb with Botekim Brazilian Bistro, did choose non-Mexican Latin restaurants to add a little spice to our menu of great places to eat.
Here are the winners, including those from nearby Cumming, Alpharetta-Milton and Roswell Patches:
- —Dos Margaritas, 1558 Riverstone Pkwy., Canton.
- —, 1065 Buckhead Crossing, Woodstock.
- —Botekim Brazilian Bistro, 1410 Terrell Mill Rd., Marietta.
- —, 2719 Canton Rd., Marietta.
- Marietta—, 1018 Roswell St., Marietta.
- —, 4090 Powder Springs Rd., Powder Springs.
- —, 9486 Highway 5, Douglasville.
- —, 457 Nathan Deal Blvd., Dallas.
- —, 745 Chastain Rd., Kennesaw.
- —, 6110 Cedarcrest Rd., Acworth.
- —, 22 N. Morningside Dr., Cartersville.
- —, 1810 Cumming Hwy., Canton.
- —, 12 Tri County Plaza, Cumming.
- —, 12890 Highway 9 N., Alpharetta.
- —, 893 Holcomb Bridge Rd., Roswell.
If you travel farther east in Atlanta’s northern suburbs and have a hankering for Latin American food, check out .
Come back Monday morning to participate in our next Readers’ Choice poll—the best place in Holly Springs-Hickory Flat Patch to work out.