This weekend's weather will be nearly perfect, and there are plenty of activities you can do to enjoy the fall season:
- The Woodstock Farmers Market will continue Saturday morning between 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. in the parking lot behind Elm Street Cultural Arts Village.
- Cherokee Charter Academy will hold its Holiday Mart from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at its facility in Canton.
- Cherokee County Fire and Emergency Services will hold Plott Trot: A Day For Brotherhood benefit for fire fighter Keith Plott and his family Saturday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Publix on RiverStone Parkway in Canton.
- Scott Family Fun Day to benefit the family of Michael Scott will be held at noon Saturday at Cagle's Family Farm in Hickory Flat.
- The city of Canton will hold its annual Veterans Day parade 1 p.m. Saturday. The parade will march through downtown Canton.
- An acoustic trio concert will be held Saturday night at Elm Street Cultural Arts Village in downtown Woodstock. Jordan Grassi will kick off the night at 7:30pm with her acoustic band, followed by Courtney Dickinson and Jonathan Peyton. Tickets are $10 online and $15 at the door.
- The city of Woodstock will holds its annual Veterans Day ceremony Sunday at 7 p.m. at the Park at City Center. The free event will include guest speakers, singing by Together in Harmony and recognition of the 50th anniversary of the American involvement in Vietnam. It will also formally recognize Vietnam-era veterans and read the names of soldiers who did not return home from the Vietnam War.