1. Today is Mothers Day. Celebrate your favorite woman by getting her a card and flowers. If nothing else, be sure to tell her you love her today.
2. End of the year events are coming up with the Dean Rusk Middle School band concert on Thursday, the Creekland chorus concert on Tuesday and Avery Elementary field days all week.
3. Local girl scouts are hosting a donation drive Tuesday at 6 p.m. at the New Life Worship Center. Check here for the items they are collecting for North Georgia tornado victims.
4. We're working to get all obituaries on the Holly Springs-Hickory Flat Patch. If you know of one that we don't have, feel free to post it yourself or email it to email@example.com.
5. This is also a Holly Springs Municipal Court week. Check Monday for the docket and Wednesday for the verdicts.